Construction Equipment & Materials Procurement
Construction Equipment & Materials
Successful construction procurement should result in a project delivered on time, to cost and to the desired quality achieving Value for Money, capable of performing the specific business function of that client. Worldwide Procurement Services aims to work with its clients to assist them to achieve all of the above, particularly Value for Money.
Construction equipment is expensive so purchasing the correct machinery for the required task at the right price is of paramount importance. New equipment can be found and supplied but used equipment offers exceptional value for money and is very popular. Machines for all types of uses are shipped to African countries regularly so whatever you are looking for; we can help.
We routinely export the following types of machines from the UK and Europe to African ports as designated by our clients:
- Heavy Equipment – Excavators, Loaders, Dump Trucks. Typically used in Civil Engineering and mining applications.
- Other Equipment – Back hoes, Dumpers, Tractors, Cement Mixers, Mini Diggers, Bobcats – Typically used on construction sites and agricultural uses.
- Load Handling Equipment – Forklifts, Telehandlers, Self-Loaders, Cranes
- Specialist Equipment – Conveyors, Dredgers, etc.
Worldwide Procurement Services are constantly sourcing new, innovative building products that originate from the UK along with traditional materials and tools that are tried and tested worldwide.
Most recently we have become a distributor in Africa for:
- Nullifire – Passive fire protection for steelwork
- The Joyner Bolt – A Revolutionary New Engineered Timber Fixing
We are able to source, supply and ship all types of building and construction materials so whatever your requirements we are positive that we can help.